There are no friends on a powder day…so let’s hope your passes have benefits! Okay, that was lame, but I had to try.
The real news is that spring is THE time to score fantastic deal on season passes, many with extra benefits tossed in to reward the eager. Each year I try to round up the top deals and share them with you and this is no exception. Without further ado here is the list!
Passes with Benefits
- Unlimited, unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton, Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Park City Mountain, Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood. Also includes a total of 10 days at Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb, and Stowe with holiday restrictions.
- Epic Pass
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe (subject to the closing of the acquisition), Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton, Perisher, and Arapahoe Basin
- 2 Days at 16 resorts including Alta, Snowbird, and Snowbasin
- 3 free days to Alta, Deer Valley Resort, and Snowbird with purchase of season pass to a participating resort
- Half off at all other Mountain Collective destinations
- Limited, will run out before season begins
- 2 free days at Solitude
- 2 free days at Deer Valley
- 4 free days at Deer Valley
- 2 free days at Brighton
- Half off Mountain Collective Destinations
- 5 days free at Sun Valley
If you’re still looking for ways to save, bookmark my top-read post: Ways to Save on Your Utah Ski Vacation, which I update at least annually with fresh ideas.