By Ride Utah \ March 23 2011 \ 0 Comments
Queen's Cup Returns to Park City Mountain Resort
Fri Mar 25 - Sun Mar 27 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
The Queen's Cup Open was established in 2006 as the first premiere all- women's ski slopestyle event in the world. The objective of QCO is to create a unique and positive learning environment where amateur athletes get the opportunity to ride with the top athletes in the industry and to inspire a new generation of female riders. New for 2011 is The Pro Throw Down Rail Jam on Friday March 25. The traditional slopestyle contest wil l be held on Saturday March 26. We've added a halfpipe competition which will be on Sunday March 27! This year we're bringing the contest back to the roots and the QCO will be solely for skiers! As always, our infamous Queens Cup After Party will be on Saturday night!
Pro Throw Down Rail Jam:
- The Pro Throw Down is now open to ALL female skiers AND snowboarders
- Pros and ams will compete together in a fun JAM format
- $10 entry/donation get you into the jam and gets you a ticket for ...the High Fives Raffle
- Contest will be held on a special QCO set up at the rail garden (By Cobra Dogs at the bottom of PCMR, above the 3 Kings Lift)
- Registration is at 4 p.m. - Contest will start at 5 p.m.
- There will be prelims and finals
- Winner takes all cash purse
- Awards and Raffle will be at 6:30 after the contest
Three Kings Terrain Park
Register now at: http://www.thequeenscupopen.com
QCO Event Organizer r
Leave a comment in the form below. We will moderate your comment shortly.