Backcountry Awareness Fundraising Party
Benefiting the Friends of the Utah Avalanche Center
Saturday, February 6, 2010 – Golden Cliff, Cliff Lodge
Proceeds support the Snowbird Renaissance Center, which in turn, supports the Friends of the Utah Avalanche Center
This fundraiser will include light hors d'oeuvre, beverages, music and a silent auction.
Hors d'oeuvre & Beverages
• Crudités Display with Broccoli, Cauliflower, Celery, Carrots Radishes, Green Peppers, Mushrooms and Cherry Tomatoes with Asiago Ranch Dips
• Fresh Mini Fruit Kabobs
• Tortilla Chips, Salsa and Guacamole
• Sourdough Rounds with Spinach Artichoke Dip
• Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
• Sliced Roma Tomatoes with Fresh Mozzarella
Served with a Balsamic Glaze on Sourdough Toast
• Beer, wine & soft drinks
Tickets & other information
Hors d'oeuvre, Beer, Wine & Music: 4:30 – 7 p.m.
Silent Auction: 4:30 – 6:45 p.m.
Backcountry Awareness Classes
We will be holding (2) 2-hour classes on Saturday, February 6th on basic to intermediate backcountry skills. These classes will meet in the Alpine Room, Level 2, Snowbird Center. The first class will meet at 9 a.m. and the second class will meet at 1 p.m. Bring a transceiver if you have one and be prepared to go outside. There is no charge for these classes, however, donations are welcome and encouraged. This program is sponsored by Wasatch Backcountry Rescue and the Snowbird Renaissance Center.