The skiing has been REALLY good. So good, we don't want this season to end. But all good things must come to an end. Here are closing dates for Utah's 13 resorts for the 2018-19 season.
2018-19 Closing Dates
(All dates are tentative and subject to change)
- Alta - Alta closes its 7 days/week operations after skiing on Sunday, April 21, 2019. Alta will reopen for a bonus weekend Friday-Sunday, April 26 - 28, 2019.
- Beaver Mountain - TBD
- Brian Head - April 21, 2019
- Brighton - TBD
- Deer Valley Resort - April 7, 2019
- Eagle Point - March 31, 2019
- Nordic Valley - TBD
- Park City Mountain - April 7, 2019
- Powder Mountain - TBD
- Snowbasin - April 14, 2019
- Snowbird - TBD #LongestSeasonInUtah
- Solitude - April 14, 2019
- Sundance - April 7, 2019
*All closing dates are weather and conditions permitting.
Don't miss a single inch that falls with the Ski Utah Snow Report.