By Yeti \ March 18 2013 \ 1 Comment
Spring has sprung, but the skiing is still great. Deepest bases of the year make for great skiing conditions and fun on the mountain. Below are great spring deals found throughout Utah on lift tickets, lodging and more. Don’t forget your sunscreen.
Lift ticket deals:
• Canyons Resort: “Farewell to Winter” continues! Purchase $45 discounted Canyons lift tickets (good through the end of the season), with 100% of the proceeds benefitting the Youth Winter Sports Alliance and member teams. Get tickets here.
• Out-of-state visitors can convert an airline boarding pass into a free arrival-day lift ticket to ski or board free on day of arrival at Park City's three resorts: Deer Valley Resort, Canyons Resort and Park City Mountain Resort. Advance online registration is required.
• Alta Ski Area:
April 1-14, season Pass holders from ski areas in the U.S. and around the world can ski Alta for $55 per day. A pictured season pass and ID are required.
Lift rates drop to $55 per day April 19-21 and April 26-28, when Alta will be running its Collins and Sunnyside lifts.
Utah K-12 students Spring Break Special, March 25-28 and April 1-4. $15 per day with a student ID or current report card. Utah students with MyAlta Cards leave it at home and go to the ticket office with student ID or report card for your Spring Break Special.
• Beaver: season passes for 2013-2014 go on sale 3/12/13. These passes are good for the rest of the 2012-2013 season as well as all of next season.
• Brighton: $27 night skiing every Saturday until end of season. Night skiing begins at 4 p.m.
• Brian Head Resort: Students of the Snow is back! For the rest of the season, all college and university students will receive a $20 lift ticket everday with current student ID.
• Sundance Resort: 2 for 1 night skiing on Wednesdays.
• Solitude: Solitude says "No to Summer.” April 1st thru April 14th. Adult tickets will be $49 and Junior tickets $19. Everyday no restrictions.
• Eagle Point: Ski free on Thursdays.
• Snowbird: The spring pass is on sale, which for $329 allows you to ski for the rest of the season! Take advantage of great events and live entertainment, of course, in addition to the great turns.
Snowbasin: On-Snow Demo and Charity Raffle to Benefit Adaptive Sports on March 16th. Skis from 11 major manufacturers and snowboards from Burton will be available to try between 9am and 3pm in exchange for a $20 donation. Tents will be located on the snow next to Earl’s Lodge and Snowbasin will be opening the mountain on that Saturday ONLY to mid-week season pass holders to participate. Call (801) 695-7074 or go to the Snowsports Learning Center desk at Snowbasin for more information.
For more deals on lodging and everything else on the snow click here.
Leave a comment in the form below. We will moderate your comment shortly.