Although the snow is free, the efforts to market it are not. Support the industry that supports your business by joining Ski Utah today - and get plenty of additional benefits along the way. If you are involved with the snow sports industry in Utah, you should be a member of Ski Utah, the Utah Ski & Snowboard Association. Click Here to download the Membership Application.
Making The Greatest Snow on Earth®
Work for You!
For those who live here, it's no secret that the snow that falls in the Utah mountains is some of the lightest, fluffiest, skiable, rideable snow in the entire world. Through cutting-edge marketing and public relations programs, Ski Utah leads the charge in utilizing this amazing natural resource, helping buoy Utah winter tourism into a $750+ million industry.
What does this mean to you? With the help of Ski Utah, people from across the country and around the world are eating in your restaurant; staying in your hotel; shopping in your store; hiring your taxis; and renting skis and snowboards from your shop. Ski Utah not only helps attract millions of visitors to Utah every winter, but through continuing efforts, reminds them why they fell in love with the Greatest Snow on Earth® in the first place and keeps them coming back for more.
Founded in 1975, the Utah Ski & Snowboard Association is devoted to the enhancement and growth of Utah's winter sports industry. It is an organization of business members working together to provide the highest standards of service, products and facilities. In 1978, Ski Utah, Inc. was organized as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Utah Ski & Snowboard Association to market and promote the Utah winter sports industry.
The Utah Ski & Snowboard Association and Ski Utah, Inc. are governed by a Board of Directors comprised of 21 leaders in the winter sports and vacation industry. Membership is open to anyone interested in supporting the winter sports industry.
Though Utah enjoys a healthy winter tourism business, maintaining and growing this industry is up to you. Play your part in ensuring Utah's future as a world-class winter vacation destination by joining Ski Utah and the Utah Ski & Snowboard Association, and enjoy plenty of benefits along the way. If your business is impacted in any way by the snow sports industry, you should be a member of Ski Utah.
Ski Utah membership benefits include:
- Advertising opportunities in Ski Utah's Winter Vacation Planner (circulation: 400,000 copies)
- Advertising opportunities on SkiUtah.com and RideUtah.com
SkiUtah.com receives upwards of four million page views with more than 550,000 visitor sessions per month.
- Co-op marketing opportunities with Ski Utah and membership
- Participation in consumer/trade shows
- Access to Ski Utah member benefits as noted in "Member Benefit Friday" e-mails
- Monthly informational mailings and email blasts
- Snow report boards for "in lobby" display
- Legislative awareness and lobbying efforts on behalf of the winter sports industry
- Access to Ski Utah mailing lists
- Listing in membership directory
- Member rate on the Interconnect Adventure Tour
- Member rate on Ski Utah frontline employee merchandise
- Brochure display in Ski Utah office
- Access to Ski Utah research
- Referrals and networking opportunities
- Monthly board meetings with complimentary skiing and on-mountain networking
- And much more...