November 3, 2009
(Park City, Utah) November 1, 2009 – The Canyons Resort is offering some exciting Thanksgiving specials this holiday season including; lodging packages, Thanksgiving dining options for in home or at the Cabin restaurant, and seasonal spa treatments. The Thanksgiving holiday weekend launches the 2009-2010 ski season as the resort’s opening day is Friday November 27th. The Canyons is extending its employee rate to all guests at any of The Canyons’ 4 world class lodges. Rooms are available from $49.50 per person, per night based on double occupancy. Guests who stay 3 nights will receive 2 free lift tickets. These lodging deals are available November 23-November 29, 2009 and can be booked by calling 888-CANYONS (226-9667). Let The Canyons’ culinary team has take the hassle out of preparing Thanksgiving dinner with one of our special offers.
- Dine at The Cabin Restaurant’s Thanksgiving Harvest buffet from 11am to 4pm. The buffet is $36 for adults and $15 for children 12 years and under. Reservations are required.
- For a more intimate Thanksgiving dinner, guests staying at any of the properties at The Canyons can book the “In-Room Turkey” program. For $149, we will deliver a complete Thanksgiving dinner to your room for 6-8 people.
- For those who are not staying at one of The Canyons’ properties, but will be in Park City for the holiday, book “Thanksgiving to Your Door from The Canyons Resort”. We’ll deliver a full Thanksgiving dinner for 6-8 people to your home in the Park City area for $179 or if you would rather pick it up at the Grand Summit Hotel, it is $149, our only request is that you call The Cabin (435-615-8060) 72 hours in advance to place your order.
If you haven’t checked out the newly remodeled Grand Summit Spa and Health Club, this is the perfect opportunity with four unique fall treatments:
- The Pumpkin Spice Body Facial is a full body exfoliation utilizing the natural exfoliating properties of pumpkin. This is truly nature’s remedy for leaving your skin silky smooth. Following this body exfoliating is a warm hydrating body mask and the treatment is finished with a vanilla body lotion.
- Toasted Pumpkin Seed Soak, bring home the aromatics of the season while soaking your tired feet in a toasted pumpkin seed bath. Enjoy a warm cup of cider while relaxing and taking in the panoramic views.
- The Cranberry Facial is the perfect way to get your skin ready for the holidays with one of Mother Nature’s most beneficial ingredients.
- Lastly, the Pumpkin Facial uses pumpkin’s vitamin A, which is skin healing, vitamin c, an anti-oxidant, and Zinc to heal and refresh the skin.
The Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah is the largest single ski and snowboard resort in Utah and one of the largest in the United States. Located just four miles from Park City's historic Main Street, The Canyons averages 350 inches of light snow annually while offering 3,700 acres of diverse terrain over eight mountains with 163 trails. Lodging properties managed by The Canyons are located in the Resort Village and consist of the AAA rated Four-Diamond Grand Summit Hotel, Sundial Lodge, Silverado Lodge, as well as the newest luxury accommodations: Escala Lodges and Sunrise at Escala. The Canyons maintains over 35,000 square footage of flexible meeting space available for any event or gathering. A variety of dining options ranging from fine dining to more casual atmospheres can be found both on the mountain and within the Resort Village. Additional details are available at: www.thecanyons.com.