three-day clinic begins.
· should be able to ski or snowboard on non-groomed snow
· should exercise routinely and enjoy hiking.
The package includes:
• three days guided backcountry instruction and touring
• four nights of lodging with breakfast and dinner daily
• three backcountry touring lunches
*Utah Mountain Adventures (UMA) equipment can only be rented to participants who are being guided by UMA guides. UMA guides can deliver and adjust this gear for participants.
Alpine touring skis and skins:$35 plus tax
Split-snowboard, skins and poles:$45 plus tax
Skins only:$10 plus tax
Snowshoes and poles:$15 plus tax
For questions about the seminar, please contact UMA directly at 801-550-3986 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrive: January 13
Depart: January 17
$1,915 per person, double occupancy, standard room
$2,508 single occupancy, standard room
Taxes and service charges are included.
Other accommodations available.