Come out and celebrate the fall & summer passing into the cold hands of ‘Ol Man Winter with cold beer and Bavarian inspired cuisine like bratwurst, schnitzel and knackwurst. Click here for full MENU. It won’t be long before you’re dreaming of that powder shot off piste, or that perfect groomer on one of those crisp early mornings during the heart of winter. Powder Days. Storm Cycles. Obsessive-compulsive weather updates. New gear. Pow Stashes. Good friends. It won’t be long. But before that time comes, let’s celebrate the wonderful bounty of the high alpine fall with some of Utah’s finest craft beer companies and brews. Over 13 breweries all with many new beers to feature, and of course those local beers that you just gotta have. They’ll be there too. Breweries represented this year (maybe more, stay tuned):
Uinta, Shock Top, Wasatch, Squatters, Roosters, Epic, Unsacred, Deschutes, New Belgium, Moab Brewery, Bohemian, Blue Moon, Redds
Here’s the deal: (Must be 21 with valid proof of age to consume alcohol in the state of UT) You will prove that you are 21 and then you will be given a wristband to wear the entire event. You will then purchase tokens to sample 6oz brews. Each token is $2, which needs to be purchased in advance to sample the brews.
- 12 oz. beer = 2 tokens
- 16 oz. beer = 3 tokens
- 6oz High Point Beer = 2 Tokens
- 12 oz. High Point Beer = 3 Tokens
The Best Deals:
- Brewmaster’s Kit: A 2104 Beer Fest 12 oz. mug to take home with 5 tokens. $20
- The VIP – Beer Fest ‘Das Boot’ Kit: A 2014 Beer Fest 12 0z Mug, a Beer Fest Shirt, a glass ‘Boot’, a signed Copy of the Young Dubliners CD, and 10 Tokens. $75 (limited to the first 25)
- A take home reusable (no tokens): $10 (please drink environmentally responsible; it’s a no waste mug). Nobody likes plastic cups everywhere…!