This position has been filled.
Ski Utah is looking for an aspiring photographer/videographer to help with photo and video shoots as well as editing and post-production work. This internship is ideal for a skilled photography/video student or recent graduate who is looking to learn and be challenged in a creative work environment. Since the majority of our shoots will be at ski resorts, being a proficient skier is required. There may also be shoots in the backcountry, so proficiency in the backcountry is a plus. The ideal candidate is very interested in on-mountain adventure photography and/or videography and has working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere. Other requirements are good communication skills and good writing skills.
• Photo/video shoot assisting including handling of photo/video gear. • Photography editing and tagging
• Post-production work
• Video editing
• Shooting both stills and video
• Caption writing
• Gear maintenance
• Photo tagging
• Expert skier/snowboarder
• Ability to ski/snowboard with up to 40lb pack
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and Lightroom
• Have own ski/snowboard equipment and backcountry safety gear
• Knowledge of web publishing
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a resume, cover letter, and examples of your work.
(This information will not be shared)