Affordability... Utah Family Magazine ranks Brighton #1 for family affordability and terrain. Kids seven and under always ski/ride free. Also, there’s special pricing for youngsters 8 to 12, so families love Brighton. Day tickets are most affordable. Plus, squeeze more into your trip with an a.m. or p.m. ticket. Ski the day you arrive and before you fly out. Terrain and snow quality...Brighton truly gets "The Greatest Snow on Earth®" averaging 500+ inches annually, but it topped 700 inches last season.There’s five-star grooming as well as chutes and trees for those who like white knuckle terrain. Three awesome terrain parks link the top of the mountain to the base. All trails can be reached by high-speed quads. Families ride together, take different trails, and meet at the bottom.
Ski and Ride School...Our instructors passionately share the sport they love and they’re skilled at creating a positive learning experience for you and your family. Brighton offers daily group and private lessons for kids three and up and adults of all abilities. We’re known as "The place where Utah learns to ski and snowboard – and keeps on learning."
Brighton Child Care...Brighton now offers a state-licensed child care facility for ages six weeks and up. brightonchildcare.com.
Location, location...We’re 35 miles from the airport and just 30 miles from downtown Salt Lake City. Fly and ski on the same day.
- Check out brightonterrainparks.com to get your PEEPS Pass. (Required for the My O My Park)
- Rated #1 Value Trip by SKI magazine. Overall value trip category winner for value, service, access & overall satisfaction.
- Consistently Voted Best Family Value by Utah Family Magazine! Kids seven and under ski free.
- Brighton received over 700” of “The Greatest Snow on Earth®” last season.
- 100% of Brighton's terrain is accessible by high speed quads giving you more runs with fewer lines.
- Located just 30 miles from downtown Salt Lake City, Brighton is easily accessible.
- Starry, starry nights... With over 200 lighted acres and 22 runs, Brighton offers the most extensive night skiing in Utah.
Brighton Ski Resort
|2012 Anticipated Opening||TBA|
|2013 Anticipated Closing||April 21, 2013|
|Vertical Drop|| 1,745|
|% Beginner Terrain||21|
|% Intermediate Terrain||40|
|% Advanced Terrain||39|
|Miles to Major Airport||35|
|Number of Runs||66+|
|Adult Day (9 am - 4 pm)||$64|
|Adult Half Day AM (9 am - 12:30 pm)||$57|
|Adult Half Day PM (12:30 – 4 pm) ||$57|
|Adult Twilight* (12:30 – 9 pm)||$64|
|Adult Night* (4 pm – 9 pm) ||$36|
|Adult Super Day* (9 am – 9 pm)||$71|
|Adult Learner** (9 am – 4 pm) ||$37|
|Youth (Ages 8 – 12) ||$31|
|Child (Age 7 and under) ||Free|
|Senior (Age 70 and over) ||$37|