Summit Meadows Adventures by Deer Valley Resort
Summit Meadows Adventures has access to 7,000 acres of pristine open lands on which to snowmobile. Forty-seven Deer Valley-owned Ski-Doo snowmobiles make up the tour fleet.
Located on the beautiful Garff Ranch, a five-mile, ten-minute drive from Park City's Historic Main Street!
The Deer Valley-operated Summit Meadows Adventures snowmobile tours take place on the Garff Ranch (a five-mile, ten-minute drive from Park City’s Main Street, located on Brown’s Canyon Road off Highway 248). Summit Meadows Adventures has access to 7,000 acres of pristine open lands on which to snowmobile. Forty-seven Deer Valley-owned Ski-Doo snowmobiles make up the tour fleet.
Snowsuits, boots and gloves are available for rent from Summit Meadows Adventures and goggles or protective eyewear is recommended. Helmets are mandatory and are included in the rental price.
Summit Meadows Adventures will operate daily during Deer Valley Resort’s 2012~2013 ski season, December 8, 2012, through April 14, 2013, weather and conditions permitting. For more information or reservations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-896-7669 or 435-645-snow (7669).
2012-2013 WINTER SEASON RATES:
RIDE OPTIONS 1 Hour RATE PER PERSON $99 PASSENGER RATE $20 DEPARTURE TIMES - DAILY 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm RIDE OPTIONS 2 Hours RATE PER PERSON $135 PASSENGER RATE $30 DEPARTURE TIMES - DAILY 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm RIDE OPTIONS 3 Hours W/Lunch RATE PER PERSON $165 PASSENGER RATE $40 DEPARTURE TIMES - DAILY 9:30 am, 1:30 pm RIDE OPTIONS Private RATE PER PERSON $110 Per Hour* PASSENGER RATE 2-Hour Minimum DEPARTURE TIMES - DAILY 9:30 am, 1:30 pm Departs on the hour
*Per person - two person minimum. Based on availability.
Please plan on arriving at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled adventure.
- Children eight years and under ride free with a paying adult. Must be a minimum of 16 years of age to operate a snowmobile
- Maximum of two people per snowmobile
- Lunch cost for a child when riding with a paying adult is $10 additional
- Damage insurance is available for purchase
- Please bring your own eye protection - goggles are recommended and/or sunglasses in clear weather. Please note: due to health safety, goggles are only available for purchase and cannot be rented.
- Snowsuits, boots and gloves are available for rent for $5 a snowsuit, $3 for boots, $3 for gloves or a complete set of all three is $10
- Helmets are mandatory and are included in the rental price (ski helmets are acceptable as well)
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Guides are CPR/First Aid trained
- Reservations required
Group Information: Groups with 10 or more people using at least ten machines qualify for the group rate. Groups of up to 90 people can be accommodated based on two people per machine. Gratuity will be determined at time of service by individual client or group leader with a guideline of up to 20%. Groups will be given a 10% reservation leeway before additional charges will be incurred (i.e. if 20 sleds are reserved, client will be charged a minimum of eighteen sleds regardless of use). For more information on groups, please contact Group Sales at 435-645-7669.