Mountain living with resort comforts are what you will find when you stay in the Aspen Suites at Eagle Point Resort. Why would you drive when you can ski-in and ski-out of your own slope-side condo and walk to the Canyonside Lodge for dinner, drinks and nightlife?
These one or two bedroom condos are the most comfortable and amenity-rich ski-in, ski-out properties at Eagle Point Resort.
- Ski-in, Ski-out access
- Short walk to Canyonside Lodge, the dining and nightlife hot spot
- Nicely appointed furnishings and finishes
- Fully stocked kitchen set
- Free satellite TV and WiFi
- Free daily continental breakfast at Canyonside Lodge
- Free access to the hot tub garden at Canyonside Lodge
- Two bedroom suite (940 sq. ft.) sleeps 6 in beds (max capacity 8)
- One bedroom suite (60 sq. ft.) sleeps 4 in beds (max capacity 6)
- Shuttle stops at the Aspen Suites during hours of lift operation
Conveniently located in the village around the Canyonside Lodge, the Village Condos offer an authentic lodging experience. These units come in a wide variety of sizes, styles and sleeping capacity. Whether you are a large group looking for a condo that sleeps 10, or a budget-conscious couple on a romantic getaway, there is a Village Condo that will suit you.
- Convenient location in the resort's central lodging area
- Short walk to Canyonside Lodge
- Many (but not all) of the Village Condos have ski-in, ski-out access
- Fully-stocked kitchen sets
Stunning views and spacious accommodations come standard with the collection of vacation homes at Eagle Point Resort. The largest properties at the resort, these vacation homes can accommodate parties of up to 20 people. If you are looking for luxury high in the Tushar Mountains, look no further than these richly-appointed homes with priceless views of the natural surroundings.
- Largest sleeping capacity on the mountain (up to 20 people)
- Richly-appointed homes with luxury furnishings
- Remote settings but still conveniently close to the resort facilities
- Satellte TV and WiFi in most properties
Beaver City Lodging
Settled in 1856 by Mormon pioneers, Beaver City is today home to an estimated 2,511 residents and roughly 500 more outside the city boundaries. Situated 200 miles north of Las Vegas and 200 miles south of Salt Lake City along Interstate 15, Beaver is the County Seat and the largest city in the county. Beaver is also the birthplace of two very famous individuals of the past - Philo T. Farnsworth, the inventor of television, and Butch Cassidy, the notorious western outlaw.
Some of the most beautiful scenery in the West can be found near this tranquil agricultural community and outdoor wonderland. The high alpine vistas of the Tushar Mountains, which includes Delano Peak (seventh highest peak in Utah at 12,169 ft.), are to the East. Color Country, encompassing Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park lie just a few miles to the South.
The city of Beaver offers several lodging options in the city limits, just 18 miles west of Eagle Point Resort.