A place that has been consistently ranked among the top-five ski resorts in North America for many years running. It's a place called Park City Mountain Resort—and it's a place where, when it comes to your family, all kinds of stories are just waiting to be told.
Discover that your love of fresh powder is hereditary. Get your kids started early with our Kids Signature Programs. By limiting class sizes to five students or fewer in the Signature 5 Programs (ages 6 –14), we offer your child more personal attention—and more opportunity to learn. And our Adventure Alleys, featuring a variety of wooded trails and special SnowBugs, let them see, interact with, and experience nature in all kinds of fun and interesting new ways.
Over a hundred runs. Just as many stories to tell. Explore a mountain of adventure with over 3,300 acres, including our unique Signature Runs™—groomed advanced runs that let intermediate skiers and snowboarders enjoy the thrill of more challenging terrain. With nine powder-filled bowls, eight stunning peaks, up to 50 immaculately groomed runs, and three award-winning terrain parks, our mountain has plenty for you and your family to discover. With every visit to Park City Mountain Resort come countless stories to tell. To start creating your own winter tale, visit parkcitymountain.com.
- With over 3,300 acres of diverse terrain, Park City Mountain Resort has something for every member of the family to explore.
- Make special memories with a trip down the Alpine Coaster, or slide down the snow at Gorgoza Park's lighted, lift-served tubing hill.
- Experience the charm and wonder of the historic mining town's restaurants, bars, shops, and galleries with Park City's only ski-in/ski-out access to Historic Main Street.
- Our convenient location makes it easy to start creating your mountain stories—we're just 35 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport.
- Park City Mountain Resort continually ranks among the top-five ski resorts in North America and in 2012-13 is ranked “North America’s #1 resort for mountain access” by the readers of SKI Magazine.
Park City Mountain Resort
|2012 Anticipated Opening||Nov. 17|
|2013 Anticipated Closing||April 14, 2013|
|% Beginner Terrain||17|
|% Intermediate Terrain||52|
|% Advanced Terrain||31|
|Miles to Major Airport||36|
|Number of Runs||144|
|2 of 7 Days ||$196|
|3 of 7 Days ||$288|
|4 of 7 Days ||$376|
|5 of 7 Days||$460|
|6 of 7 Days ||$540|
|Youth (7-12) 2 of 7||$176|
|Child 6 and Under||Free|