With diverse terrain for beginner ease, to challenging expert runs, Snowbasin features three terrain parks, a lift-assisted tubing hill for family fun, and 26km of groomed Nordic trails.
Snowbasin's majestic lodges will welcome and provide you with the best there is. Attention to service is equally inspiring to our guests. Additional amenities include full-service rental, repair and retail shops, state licensed day care and kids programs, as well as a Snowsports Learning Center to help make the most of your experience with more than 100 certified instructors. Adaptive programs are also available.
Consistently recognized for some of the best on-mountain cuisine, enjoy diverse menus at multiple lodges. Après ski is brought to a new level with entertainment on Friday and Saturday afternoons, with additional nightlife in downtown Ogden – only 17 miles away.
Although the beauty and grandeur of the mountains, views, and amenities at Snowbasin have inspired many pictures, the skiing and riding at Snowbasin is unforgettable! Join us and witness incredible vistas of nature, world-class amenities, culinary delights, and the best that skiing has to offer!
- Snowbasin's grand day lodges provide the ultimate mountain luxury. Enjoy award-winning cuisine including mountain top dining with spectacular views.
- Easy access to Salt Lake City International Airport, Ogden, and the Park City area.
- With 3,000 skiable acres, Snowbasin offers variety of terrain with one of the most advanced lift system in the West to quickly take you to the top in comfort.
- Official Venue of the 2002 Downhill, Super G and Combined Races.
- Home to Winter Dew Tour final stop Februry 10-13 and XTERRA USA Championships.
|2012 Anticipated Opening||Nov. 22|
|2013 Anticipated Closing||April 14, 2013 (projected)|
|% Beginner Terrain||20|
|% Intermediate Terrain||50|
|% Advanced Terrain||30|
|Miles to Major Airport||45|
|Number of Runs||113|
|Adult All Area||$82|
|Youth (7-12) All Area||$44|
|Child (6 & Under)||Free|
|Adult Half Day||$60|
|Youth (7-12 ) Half Day||$35|