What really sets Solitude apart is the cozy European Village nestled at the base of the mountain. Unwind in an expansive condo, perfect for preparing family meals with plenty of space to sprawl out, or cozy up to a a first-class hotel room at the Inn. Treat your group to several fine dining options, endless family activities in the Village, as well as comforting amenities at the Spa and Club Solitude's hot tubs, pools and game rooms.
On the mountain, Solitude's expert grooming goes the extra mile to ensure fresh corduroy adorns the mountain each morning on a variety of runs.
The Snowsports Academy, with it's fun atmosphere and small group sizes help either children or adults improve their technique and develop more confidence on the snow.
Solitude Mountain Resort. Refined By Nature.
- Three new quads in the past three years ensure that nothing and no one stands between you and your solitude.
- Honeycomb Canyon provides 400 acres of lift-served off-piste terrain.
- Nordic Center offers 20k of classic and skate track in a National Forest setting.
- Guided trips into the backcountry of Big Cottonwood Canyon with Solitude's Backtracks program.
- As the first US resort to offer electronic tickets, we offer the flexibility to purchase lift passes by the ride. Spread 20 rides over a three day weekend for the same price as two full day lift tickets!
Solitude Mountain Resort
|2012 Anticipated Opening||Nov. 15|
|2013 Anticipated Closing||April 14, 2013|
|% Beginner Terrain||20|
|% Intermediate Terrain||50|
|% Advanced Terrain||30|
|Miles to Major Airport||33|
|Number of Runs||65|
|Half Day PM||$59|
|Full Day Jr. (7-13)||$44|
|Full Day Child (6 and under)||FREE|
|Full Day Senior (70+)||$49|