2012 Utah Symphony at Sundance Resort
Fri Jun 29 2012
Sundance is proud to provide a venue for some incredible musical experiences over the summer months. Join us Friday, June 29, when the Utah Symphony performs all of your red, white and blue favorites with conductor Vladimir Kulenovic.
(ages 18 and under + College Students)
Ticket prices increase $5 day of show.
Tickets can be purchased by:
- Calling 801.533.6683
- Visiting Abravanal Hall Ticket Office
- Going online to www.utahsymphony.org *Tickets cannot be purchased through Sundance Resort.
- ** Tickets go on sale Monday, March 19
- Make sure to stop at the Box Office to pick up Will Call tickets before heading up to the amphitheatre.
- All seating is General Admission.
- The performance will take place rain or shine.
- No outside food or drink is permitted.
- Concessions will be available at the performance.
- The mountains get quite chilly once the sun goes down so we suggest you bring warm clothing.
- Folding chairs are not permitted; please bring blankets if you prefer grass seating.
- Be sure to arrive early and allow plenty of time for parking, riding the shuttle, and walking or riding up the hill to the venue.
Sundance Resort Sundance Resort Outdoor Amphitheatre, Eccles Stage.
Visit Sundance Resort member page.