The 2022–23 ski season has been one for the record books! Many resorts are seeing historical snowfall totals year to date. In fact, Brighton and Alta are quickly approaching 700" of snowfall for the season as of March 8. There's still plenty of time to book your spring trip to Utah to ski The Greatest Snow on Earth®!
2022–23 Closing Dates
- Alta - April 23, 2023
- Beaver Mountain - April 9, 2023
- Brian Head - to be announced
- Brighton - April 30, 2023
- Cherry Peak - to be announced
- Deer Valley Resort - April 23, 2023 (extended beyond original date!)
- Eagle Point - April 2, 2023
- Nordic Valley - April 9, 2023
- Park City Mountain - April 23, 2023 - (extended beyond original date!)
- Powder Mountain - April 16, 2023
- Snowbasin - April 23, 2023 - (extended beyond original date!)
- Snowbird - to be announced - Open daily through May 14. Then open Friday–Sundays and holidays through Memorial Day. With no closing date in sight, Snowbird will continually assess operations past Memorial Day based on conditions.
- Solitude - May 21, 2023 - Open daily until May 7. Then open Friday–Sunday until May 21, conditions permitting. More info here.
- Sundance - April 2, 2023
- Woodward Park City - to be announced
*All closing dates are weather and conditions permitting.
Don't miss a single inch that falls with the Ski Utah Snow Report.
Leave Your Comment
using your social media account or fill out the form below