March 30 2023
- 8:30 AM – 4:00 - 5:30 PM
You have selected: Private Tour
A tour's operational status can not be confirmed until 4-6pm the day prior to your reservation date.
A private tour can accommodate in the following ways:
- OWN THE DAY
As a private group we can travel at the pace your group desires. From a casual day strolling the Wasatch Mountains, to a one packed with vertical and anything in between.
- DEPART FROM RESIDENCE
In some scenarios the tour can depart from the resort at which the group is staying. In the same way, the tour can end at a specific resort.
- UTALIZE TOURING EQUIPMENT
Yes, touring equipment can be incorporated into the day's routes as long as two conditions are met.
- Clients must provide their own equipment, touring skis equipped with functional touring binding, skins, a backpack, avalanche shovel and probe. Clients will be provided with an avalanche transceiver.
- Clients must have previous experience on touring equipment. You also don't need to be seasoned pro, but this should not be the group's first time utilizing touring equipment.
Standard Tour Details
- Safety without compromise is our #1 priority on every Interconnect Tour.
- The guides will work with the group to identify safe terrain objectives throughout the day.
- The group will be guided by our veteran Interconnect guide team. Groups of three clients or more will be accompanied by two guides, in some scenarios, tours with 1-2 clients may be accompanied by one guide.
- A Ski Utah Gold Pass will be passed out to all clients to accommodate resort travel.
- All clients will be outfitted with an avalanche transceiver.
- One-way return transportation, if needed to accommodate the day's route, will not require an additional fee.
- A complimentary lunch will be available at an on-mountain resort restaurant. Guest may choose items from the menu. *beer/liquor not included.
Private Tour Details
Once you've made a private Interconnect Tour reservation you will be contacted by an Interconnect Guide a few days prior to the reserved date. You are more than welcome to contact us prior with any questions. During the call you can expect to discuss objectives, current snow conditions and the forecast. There are many dynamic factors that will need to be continually evaluated until your tour's departure, and this phone call will be one of many steps taken to ensure a fun and safe experience.
We look forward to sharing a day in the Wasatch Mountains with you!
Your Ski Utah Interconnect Guide will contact the day prior to your reserved date and identify objectives and the day's logistics. Please do not hesitate to contact the Interconnect office with any questions in the meantime. 801-534-1907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org