Located just steps from the ski runs at Deer Valley Resort, Goldener Hirsch Inn features luxury accommodations, personal five star service and a renowned full service restaurant and lounge.
Located high on the slopes above Park City and just steps from the ski runs of Deer Valley Resort, the Goldener Hirsch Inn is home to a European environment in an unparalleled natural setting, featuring award-winning ski-in/ski-out luxury accommodations, personal five star service, and a renowned full service restaurant and lounge.
The hotel’s 20 rooms feature European king-sized beds, hand-painted furnishings, fluffy terry cloth robes and slippers, private balconies and wood-burning fireplaces. Guests can also enjoy the hotel’s hot tubs, sauna and exercise equipment and the Continental and American fare from its on-site restaurant, which has earned “Extraordinary” ratings from Zagat Restaurant Guide, Four-Diamond recommendations from AAA, and was awarded the “Best of State” for Fine Dining — European Cuisine in 2017 by the Best of State® organization.
- Shipping and receiving services
- On-site concierge services
- On-site guest ski storage
- Après-ski **
- Complimentary luggage storage available
- Complimentary safe deposit box available
- Daily turndown service
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet
- Afternoon cookies and hot chocolate
- Full-service catering for groups
- Ski storage room
- Dry wood sauna
- Common area hot tub
- On-site front desk
- Daily housekeeping service
- Complimentary in-town transportation**
- On-site bell staff
- Full hot breakfast **
- Night security patrol
- Located on free Park City Transit route
- Audio-visual provider with professional support
- Plush bathrobes
- On-site restaurant and bar
**Winter season amenities are available during ski season dates only.