This three day camp will allow you to learn new skills and use a private progression park. With a maximum of five campers per coach, whether you are hitting your first jump, airing out of the Eagle superpipe, mastering a 540, or just riding the mountain we will find a group that's right for you. Plus we’ll help you capture footage of you and your friends skiing/snowboarding with a GoPro and help you create a video in our editing lab that you can share with your friends.
What: 3 day camp focused on:
- Park/pipe skill improvement
- Digital media takeaway (content captured by coaches and participant, creation facilitated mainly by PCMR)
- All mountain skill improvement
- Includes lunch, lift, lesson and digital media coaching
When: 6 sessions to choose from
- Presidents week, Wednesday to Friday, February 18 to 20, 2015
- Spring breaks, Tuesday to Thursday, March 10 to 12, 2015, March 17 to 19, 2015, March 24 to 26, 2015, March 31 to April 2, 2015, April 7 to 9, 2015
- Day one starts promptly at 9:30am at the media lab Ends at 3:00pm
- Day two starts at 9:30am-3:00pm with media lab evening session from 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Day three starts at 9:30am-5:00pm (3:00pm-5:00pm in media lab)
- Each camp group shows their own video
- Schwag toss with products from I Ride Park City and sponsors.
Who: If you’re a snowboarder or skier between the ages of 11 and 15 years old and a confident blue terrain skier/rider – this is the place for you. Whether you come alone or with a friend, you’ll meet riders from across the country and around the globe. The supportive atmosphere at camp allows you to have a great time regardless of your skill level.
Coaches: Intermediate Coaching – Advanced Coaching
- Experienced coaches for snowboarding and freeskiing. Our proven coaching strategies and our passionate staff helps you reach your goals on-hill and off.
- Whether you are new to the park or an advanced rider...(or anything in between), we'll have just the right coach for you. Campers are divided to coaching groups according to their age and ability, and placed with the most suitable coach.
- A 5 campers to 1 coach ratio, and plenty of positive feedback from a dedicated, caring staff, empowering you to progress beyond all expectation.
Why: Our daughter (Mia) attended the Feb 'I Ride Park City' Camp. She had so much fun and her riding really progressed. Totally recommended." - Cindy (from blog post comments)
2014-15 Costs: $495 with lift ticket (includes lunch); $375 without lift ticket (includes lunch)
Limited Availability: Call 1-800-227-2754 to make reservations.
In a continued effort to maximize the safety and well-being of our Ski and Snowboard School guests, we are requiring all participants 17 years old and younger to wear a helmet.