MONTHLY MEMBER MEETINGS:
General membership meetings are held monthly for all members on the first Wednesday of the month, at different facilities.
The Purpose of the Member Meetings is to:
1. Foster fraternity among persons who, while they compete with each other in business, share common interests.
2. Distribute information among the membership, to keep all updated.
3. Provide knowledge through educational opportunities to their membership and its employees.
4. Make more available, goods and services to its membership, through interaction with suppliers.
5. Provide the membership with an organized voice to our city, county and state governments.
6. Foster close communication and support to its membership.
7. Foster close communication between other associations and organizations and the PCALA membership.
To be a member of the Park City Area Lodging Association tells your guests, suppliers and fellow businessmen that you subscribe to the highest ideals of hospitality service.
explore more services around Park City Area Lodging Associationtrip planning section
(This information will not be shared)