More than 26 miles of trails connect to additional Forest Service trails for nearly 50 miles of fun.
Snowbasin Resort’s single track trails are well maintained and wind through scenic aspen groves and glades of pines. All levels of riding are available from the base including gondola accessed trails. More than 26 miles of trails connect to additional Forest Service trails for nearly 50 miles of fun. Snowbasin also offers gondola bike access to challenging uphill climbs and extreme downhill switchbacks. Novice and moderate trails are the perfect choice for a scenic family ride or picnic. Helmets are required to access the gondola with a mountain bike. The Grizzly Center, located off the Main Plaza, offers full rental packages at the Rental Shop. Trail maps are also available in the Grizzly Center. Snowbasin trails are open to the public seven days a week, with gondola service available on weekends during the summer season. For more information on surrounding hiking and biking trails, contact Weber Pathways. Weber Pathways is a non-profit organization in Weber County, Utah, dedicated to hiking trails, mountain biking trails and pathways for horseback riders, cross-country skiers, snowshoers and other non-motorized trail users.
Introduction to Mountain Biking Clinic
Learn trail etiquette, how to navigate rocks and roots, and improve your ability to climb hills. Whether you are brand new to trail riding or want to improve your bike-handling skills, this clinic will increase your confidence on Snowbasin Resort’s mountain bike trails. The program designed for beginner through intermediate ability levels. We recommend that you feel comfortable riding a bicycle on the pavement before taking this course. The program consists of a bike-skills clinic on a grassy field and a guided ride on some or all of the following trails: Inner Moose Loop, Maples Trail and/or Cirque Loop.
- 10:30am - 2:00pm on Saturdays June 16th - September 1st
- $40 per participant includes gondola ticket.
- The program is designed for beginner through intermediate ability levels. We recommend that you feel comfortable riding a bicycle on the pavement before taking this course.
- Bikes must be in good working order. Helmets are required.
- Mountain bikes and helmets are available to rent in the Grizzly Center, at an additional fee.
- Come prepared for a mountain adventure; wear closed-toed shoes and sunscreen, and bring a water bottle.
- All ages are welcome just require a 24'' wheel minimum
Program available on a first-come, first-served basis and is subject to availability.
The program may be canceled due to inclement weather.
*NEW* Advanced Level Clinic
Do you have a handle on the basics? Now is the time for advanced maneuvers! Learn how to Bunny Hop, navigate logs or large rocks, wheelie drop, and ride down steep grades with confidence. We can teach you what you want to learn. Build on the basics. Take an advanced course and have more confidence.
- 10:30 am - 2:00 pm on Saturdays June 30th, July 21st, August 11th, and September 1st
- $40 per participant includes gondola ticket
- *Pre-registration highly recommended
- All courses taught by PMBI certified instructors