DEER VALLEY RESORT, PARK CITY, UTAH (July 2016) – Deer Valley Resort is providing an enticing lineup of value-added benefits for 2016-2017 season pass holders. Season passes at the United States' Best Ski Resort are on sale now, with the best pricing options available for purchase before October 31, 2016. Various season pass options and pricing information is available at deervalley.com.
2016-2017 Season Pass Benefits:
- Eligible Season Passes are valid for Deer Valley's lift-served mountain biking, hiking and scenic chairlift rides during the 2016 and 2017 summer seasons. Eligible Midweek Season Passes are valid seven days a week during the summer season.
- Eligible Adult, Midweek and Senior Season Pass holders will receive six Buddy Passes for each Season Pass purchased. Eligible Teen and Child Season Pass holders will receive four Buddy Passes for each Season Pass purchased. Season Pass holders must present their Season Pass at the ticket office in order to receive the discounted rate.
Adult and Senior buddy pass pricing: $78; Midweek and Teen rate: $67; Child rate: $47. Blackout dates for Season Pass Buddy rates apply: 12/26/2016 – 1/1/2017 and 2/18-20/2017. Midweek Season Pass Buddy rates are valid Monday through Friday only. Tot pass is not valid for the Buddy Pass promotion.
New! Steamboat Ski Resort Benefit. Eligible Season Pass holders will receive three complimentary lift tickets to Steamboat Ski Resort. One ticket per day will be issued and the tickets are 100% non-transferable. A night skiing lift ticket will count as use of one of the three lift tickets. Blackout dates apply: 12/26/2016 – 1/1/2017 and 2/18-20/2017.
Wasatch Benefit Program. Enjoy shared lift privileges at Alta Ski Area and Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort with the purchase of an eligible Deer Valley Resort Season Pass. Select season passes at each resort qualify for three complimentary day tickets at the other two resorts. One ticket per day, per resort, will be issued and the tickets are 100% non-transferable. Blackout dates apply: 12/24/2016 – 1/1/2017; 1/13-16/2017; 2/17-20/2017.
- Eligible Season Pass holders will receive four complimentary day tickets at Solitude Mountain Resort. Eligible Midweek Season Pass holders will receive two complimentary day tickets at Solitude Mountain Resort, valid Monday through Friday. One four-day or two-day pass will be issued and the pass is 100% non-transferable. Blackout dates apply: 12/24/2016 – 1/1/2017; 2/18-20/2017.
- Eligible Season Pass holders will receive two complimentary day tickets at Brighton Resort. One ticket per day will be issued and the tickets are 100% non-transferable. Blackout dates apply: 12/24/2016 – 1/1/2017; 1/13-16/2017; 2/18-20/2017.
- 15% Dining Discount on dinner for you and a guest at The Brass Tag, Seafood Buffet, Royal Street Café or Mariposa restaurants during the 2016-2017 ski season. Not valid: 12/20-31/2016 or 2/18-20/2017. Please note: restaurant closing dates may be different from the resort's closing date of April 16, 2017.
The Snow Park Lunch Card features a 20% discount at the Snow Park Restaurant between the hours of 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. You can purchase the card online at deerlocals.com, then pick up your Lunch Card at the Snow Park Ticket Desk. During the ski season, Lunch Cards can be reloaded at the Information Desk located across from the Snow Park Restaurant in the lobby on the main level of Snow Park Lodge.
- Complimentary one year subscription to SKI Magazine (six issues) is included with your pass purchase ($9 value). Offer is refundable. Magazine and refund information will follow via postcard. Limit one per household; valid in the U.S. only.
For more information about Deer Valley Resort's winter season, please contact Deer Valley Resorts Senior Communications Manager Emily Summers at 800-424-DEER (3337) or 435-645-6522; or view the resort’s website at deervalley.com. To follow resort happenings on social media, search #DeerValleyMoment
Deer Valley Resort revolutionized the ski industry by providing the first-class service one would receive at a five-star hotel. The resort offers 21 chairlifts, 100 ski runs, six bowls, 12 restaurants, 300 annual inches of powder, three elegant day lodges, 2,026 acres of alpine skiing, hundreds of luxury accommodations and a renowned Ski School and Children’s Center.