Park City, UT (August 13, 2015) Historic Park City offers a fun alternative for Back to School shopping.
“Back to school can be a stressful time for many families,” says Alison Butz, Executive Director for the Historic Park City Alliance. “Historic Park City is a great place to explore year-round; back to school shopping is no exception. Local merchants carry merchandise to help fill the backpack and outfit your student, while giving the family a fun, unique shopping experience.
A Few Featured Back to School Merchants Include:
- Alpaca International has a Back to School special on Baby Alpaca sweaters and more with select sweaters available for $99 and 20-50% off hats, gloves, scarves and coats.
- Bahnhof Sport is offering a half price bike tune with their “Back to School Tune Special and Safety Check.” Mention code Back to School. Offer valid through September 30, 2015.
- Dolly's Bookstore helps you prepare for back to school with all required reading for local schools, journals, notebooks, pens, pencils, art supplies and more.
- Mary Jane’s is sending off summer with a clearance sale of 25-75% off all spring/summer merchandise including, clothes, accessories and shoes.
- Olive and Tweed is kicking off the school year with bags of all shapes and sizes, tote bags for books, notebooks and laptops for your high school and college students or roller totes in place of backpacks. Students of all ages will appreciate knapsacks, lunchboxes and medium to large backpacks for kids by SkipHop.
Back to school images can be downloaded here. Interviews can be coordinated by contacting Meisha Lawson at email@example.com.
About Historic Park City: The Main Attraction
With a thriving business district that boasts more than 250 shops, lodges, restaurants, resort and cultural activities, art galleries and signature events, it's no doubt that Historic Park City is "The Main Attraction."
The Historic Park City Alliance (HPCA) is dedicated to promoting Park City's Main Street and surrounding area as a viable, vital and dynamic place to live, work and play while also encouraging business development and enhancing activities that benefit the district.
Nestled in the valley bordered by Deer Valley Resort on one side and ski in, ski out access to Park City Mountain Resort on the other, it is the heart and soul of our mountain town and the epicenter of all that is fun and spontaneous. Historic Park City serves as the backdrop to Park City's annual marquee events including the Sundance Film Festival, Park City Arts Festival, Park City Food & Wine Classic and Savor the Summit. Favorite locals' activities on Main Street include the Park Silly Sunday Market and Friday Night Gallery Stroll.