2749 E Parleys Way, Suite 310, Salt Lake City, UT 84109
October 6, 2017
SALES AND MEMBERSHIP MANAGER
Ski Utah is a not-for-profit destination marketing organization that works to promote the Utah ski and snowboard industry. Our purpose is to assist fellow Ski Utah business members and the state’s tourism industry in providing the highest standards of service and facilities; to stimulate the growth and expansion of the winter sports industry within the State; to encourage public laws and policies which will be beneficial to winter sports activities; and to promote the use of winter sports facilities within the state of Utah, the nation and the world.
The Sales and Membership Manager is a self-motivated, detail-oriented person with an analytical/problem solving approach to daily tasks. The Sales and Membership Manager contributes to the marketing and fundraising efforts of Ski Utah by maintaining and growing membership as well as selling advertising across all Ski Utah platforms.
- Serve as key contact for 270+ current and potential members, advertisers, and sponsors.
- Responsible for ad sales and ad operations/trafficking across all Ski Utah platforms, including website, magazine and mobile.
- Create and implement an aggressive, integrated digital and print media strategy. Evaluate new media channels, and determine opportunity to integrate new strategies.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with 250+ Ski Utah business members by facilitating weekly member communication and hosting frequent member events and activities.
- Work with agency to ensure media buy is effectively built, analyzed, and optimized to strategic goals.
- Lead in the creation of new and effective sales opportunities.
- Lead in the management of Ski Utah member content including listings, deals, articles, and banner campaigns. Manage ad serving platform. Collect creative assets from advertisers and traffic ads on the appropriate ad server.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and sharing campaign delivery/performance reports to communicate accurate results and ROI to each advertiser.
- Assist President and Marketing Director with maintaining current income and generating additional funds through corporate sponsorships.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience working with CMS systems, creating and managing content
- Proven track record of analyzing and optimizing media campaigns
- Detail oriented and efficient at managing projects with the ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well- written documents and presentations.
- Excellent communication skills and MUST be comfortable speaking to clients and presenting to Board of Directors and the association directly
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects while meeting deadlines and budgets
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and in a fast paced, project oriented team environment
- Able to prioritize while on deadline
- Likes to ski/ride powder
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in communication, journalism, public relations, marketing or a related field; a combination of education and/or work experience may be substituted.
- 1-2 years in traditional and non-traditional media planning/buying experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, outstanding mathematical, accounting skills and the ability to troubleshoot and reconcile.
- Strong knowledge of ad serving platforms (DFP) - DoubleClick For Publishers.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Likes to ski/ride powder
Email Your Interest
All applications must include: A Cover Letter, Resume and list 3 Professional References.
Email Your Application