Covering all the terrain parks available at Utah resorts, from the biggest to the most approachable.
- Gentle Ben Family Fun Park - Accessed from Harry's Dream Lift - Beginner
- Rodeo Grounds Terrain Park - Accessed from Marges Triple - Intermediate
Brian Head contains two premiere terrain parks which are packed into a creative, always changing setup to keep both locals and visitors on their toes. We often see a lot of unique jump features such a step ups, hips and step down jumps flowing throughout the park. Combined with 20+ tubes, boxes and unique rails such a the quad kink this park will keep the beginner to advance rider busy all season. Both parks are located off the Black Foot Lift.
- Detour - Accessed from Black Foot Lift - Beginner
- Bypass - Accessed from Black Foot Lift - Intermediate/Advanced
Home to some of Utah's most unique terrain park features, skiers/riders and competitors alike should always make a visit to Brighton Resort. Starting out with a bang, Brighton allows a pre-season hikeable park named the Bone Zone which is a spot locals and pros like use to shake the cobwebs off and get the season started right.
During the season, Brighton has a variety of terrain parks for every skier/rider. You should also check the calendar as they host some of snowboarding's best events such as the Methodology Banked Slalom Race, hosted by local snowboard legend Pat Moore and the Slug Games, Utah's longest running local snowboard contest.
- Pee Wee - Accessed from Crest Express - Beginner
- Candyland - Accessed from Crest Express or Snake Creek Express - Intermediate
- Upper and Lower Majestic - Accessed from Majestic or Crest Express - Intermediate
- My-Oh-My - Accessed From Crest Express - Advance
If your plans are heading down south, you'll find an amazing diamond in the rough located just outside of Beaver, Utah. Eagle Point features one major park called Park Lab. It has many features ranging from beginner to advanced. The most impressive is their arsenal of really fun jibs and unique setups. Some major draws to this resort are they have the shortest lift lines, cheapest lift tickets and still get over 350+ inches of snow, on average annually.
- Park Lab - Accessed by Monarch Triple Chair - Beginner/Intermediate
- Terrain Park - Accessed from Crockett or Bridger Lift - Beginner/Intermediate
Containing eight terrain parks and two halfpipes, Park City Mountain hosts an incredible range of terrain park options for both beginners and advanced skiers/riders. Not only are there different options spread all over this mountain, but on most days, you can find your favorite pros training in the Eagle Superpipe or dialing that perfect slopestyle run for competitions in 3 Kings Terrain Park.
- Little Kings - Accessed from Bonanza Chair - Beginner
- Pickaxe - Accessed from King Kong Express - Intermediate
- Transitions Terrain Park - Accessed from Sun Peak Lift (Canyons) - Intermediate
- 3 Kings Terrain Park - Accessed from 3 Kings lift - Intermediate
- Pick 'n Shovel - Accessed from 3 Kings Lift - Advance/Pro
- Eagle Superpipe - Accessed from 3 Kings Lift - Advanced Pro
- Mini Pipe- Accessed from 3 Kings Lift (located in 3 Kings Terrain Park) - Intermediate
Many come to Powder Mountain for the powder but what a lot of people don't prepare for is a unique terrain park experience. Powder Mountain makes sure to have a range of terrain park options from a beginner to advanced including a halfpipe and a natural-features park in the Lumberjack Zone. The most unique offering they have is Utah's only public boardercross course. Always a great time to hit some berms and jumps and test what you are made of, while racing your friends!
- Sundown Terrain Park - Accessed from Sundown lift - Beginner
- Hidden Lake Halfpipe - Accessed from Hidden Lake Express - Intermediate
- Hidden Lake Boardercross Course - Accessed from Hidden Lake Express - Intermediate
- Hidden Lake Terrain Park - Accessed from Hidden Lake Express - Intermediate/Advanced
- Lumberjack Zone - Accessed from Hidden Lake Express - Advanced
If you are looking to progress and build your skills, Snowbasin is the place to go. They offer a variety of small to medium-sized terrain. USASA (United States of America Snowboard and Freeski Association) has named Snowbasin as a primary venue for many competitions for up and coming amateurs due to the commitment to quality and consistently maintained progressive parks. Not only does Snowbasin have parks that are always in great condition, they also have a great variety of beginner terrain for the family. Fun fact about Snowbasin's terrain parks: they are made from 100% recycled materials!
- Powder Puff - Accessed from Little Cat Express Quad - Beginner
- Blue Grouse - Accessed from Wildcat Express - Intermediate
- Orson's - Accessed from Wildcat Express - Intermediate/advanced
Snowbird is known as one of Utah's best resorts for big mountain terrain but many skip over the extremely fun and creative terrain park. Armed with a handful of super fun rails and boxes, as well as some of the most snow in the Wasatch, you can always have fun in the Big Emma Terrain Park. The difficulty varies in this park from beginner features to more intermediate terrain. So no matter your skill level, you can have fun lapping this small but mighty park offering.
- Big Emma Terrain Park - Accessed from Mid Gad Lift - Beginner/Intermediate
- Terrain Park - Accessed from Jakes - Beginner/Intermediate
Terrain Park Safety - http://www.terrainparksafety.org/