The 26+ miles of trails at Powder Mountain are free to the public.
Hidden Lake Lodge offers mountain bike rentals, snacks, retail, refreshments and the best tacos in town. Turn right at the Summit Pass Road and follow the signs to Hidden Lake Lodge. Rental pricing begins at $39. Helmet rentals and retail is also available. Bike rentals are available by appointment.
Full Trail closures are possible during trail running and MTB events. Please check Powder Mountain social media and alerts on website for up to date info.
Events and Trail Closures:
- Trail Trials Series - July 12
- Paper Airplane Series - July 19
- Trail Trials Series - July 26
- Paper Airplane Series - August 2
- Trail Trial Series - August 9
- Paper Airplane Series - August 16
- Goal Foundation El Doce - August 18
- Trail Trial Series - August 23
- I-CUP Racing Series - August 25
- Paper Airplane Series - August 30
- Utah HS Cycling League - September 15
The Powder Mountain trails are free to the public. The trails are for hiking and biking only, motorized vehicles and horses are prohibited.
The 26+ miles of trails can be subject to closure due to races, trail maintenance and/or damages. Please respect all trail closures and warnings.
Ride responsibly, wear helmets while riding and avoid riding alone. Please respect all signs and use proper trail etiquette.
Please stay on marked and posted hiking and biking trails only. Off-trail travel is not permitted.
The trails are unpatrolled and there are no first aid services available.
In case of emergency please call 911.
For up to date trail info check out:
Weber Trails - Conditions Report
Trail Forks - Powder Mountain