Jan 22 2014
Jan 20 2014
Jan 22 2014
*Photo - Dan Campbell
Per Utah standards, it has been a while since our last storm. So now you’re thinking, “what can I do to make it snow?” After some research here are the 5 most common ways to make it snow. Here it goes…
1. Wear your pajamas inside out. One of the oldest tricks out there.
2. Wash your car. Don’t you always find that as soon as you run your car through the car wash it always precipitates?
3. Do your snow dances. Everyone likes to dance, so put on your dancin’ shoes and bust a few moves.
4. Pray to Ullr, or drink the popular Ullr peppermint cinnamon schnapps! Don’t know who Ullr is? Ullr (pronounced oool-er) is said to be the god of winter, archery and hunting in Norse Mythology. On the back of the liquor you will find a prayer that goes a little something like this:
5. Hold a pray for snow party. Pray to the snow gods, do your snow dances, burn those old skis and drink some Ullr and/or Utah resort specific beers. Alta, Snowbird and Park City Mountain Resort all have their own beers! Looking for a non-alcoholic solution? You could drink lots of Monster in hopes of having a “Monster Dump” soon!
Now that you’ve read the most popular ways to summon the snow, take action! The powder people need some snow in their faces very soon!
Do you have any practices to add to the list?
using your social media account or fill out the form below
(This information will not be shared)