The 2022–23 ski season has been one for the record books! Most resorts saw historical snowfall totals for the season. In fact, Alta surpassed 900" and ended its season at 903". There's still plenty of time to book your spring trip to Utah to ski The Greatest Snow on Earth®!
2022–23 Closing Dates
- Alta - CLOSED (April 23, 2023)
- Beaver Mountain - CLOSED (April 9, 2023)
- Brian Head - CLOSED - (May 7, 2023)
- Brighton - May 29, 2023
- Cherry Peak - CLOSED (May 3, 2023)
- Deer Valley Resort - CLOSED - (April 23, 2023)
- Eagle Point - CLOSED (April 2, 2023)
- Nordic Valley - CLOSED (April 16, 2023)
- Park City Mountain - CLOSED - (May 1, 2023)
- Powder Mountain - CLOSED (April 16, 2023)
- Snowbasin - CLOSED - (April 23, 2023)
- Snowbird - May 30, 2023 - Open daily through May 14. Then open Friday–Sundays and holidays through Memorial Day. With no closing date in sight, Snowbird will continually assess operations past Memorial Day based on conditions.
- Solitude - May 21, 2023 - Open daily until May 21. More info here.
- Sundance - CLOSED (May 14, 2023)
- Woodward Park City - June 4, 2023 - Jib park is open until the snow melts!
*All closing dates are weather and conditions permitting.
Don't miss a single inch that falls with the Ski Utah Snow Report.
Leave Your Comment