A full-service, sit-down, upscale dining option located on the top floor of Watson Shelter at the angle station of Alta's Collins Lift and below Wildcat.
Offering a full-service European mountain bistro-grill menu.
Collins Grill offers a full-service European mountain bistro-grill menu with wine and spirits. We have daily "chef specials" to keep you interested. A "Young Skier" menu is available upon request.
Suppliers for the Collins Grill are as local and sustainable as possible.
Examples of some of our Utah suppliers:
- Salt Lake Roasting Company coffee
- Taylor Made Farms Organic beef and pork
- G-Bar Farm free range beef
- Morgan Valley Farms all natural lamb
- Utah free-range elk
- Utah sweet onions and Yukon gold potatoes
- Heritage Valley Farm organic chicken
- Couer D’Alene and Stoneground Bakeries
- SLC Shepherd’s fresh goat and feta cheese
- Cache Valley cheeses
- Organic Valley Dairy
- Clifford Farm eggs
- Montmorency Cherries from Woodyatt Farms
Reservations are recommended between noon and 2 pm, especially on weekends and holidays.
Private Dining and Meeting Space
- Have your next weekday breakfast or lunch meeting in the most beautiful room in the Wasatch mountains at 9,300 ft. We offer a private dining room, which accommodates up to 40 guests at different tables, or 25 guests with one facing table. The menu can be customized to suit your tastes.