In the Adult Peak to Peak Snowboard Lesson, our experienced instructors will guide you on a journey across the resort’s 7,300 acres, while offering some helpful tips along the way.
- Ensure that you explore everything the mountain has to offer
- Enjoy a lesson catered to your group's ability and interests
- Improve your skills with helpful tips from your certified instructor
- For snowboarders, ages 15+ years old
- 9:30am - 3:30pm, with a break for lunch
- For strong intermediate riders to off-piste experts
- Rental equipment and lift ticket are not included
Participants 17 and under must wear a winter sport protective helmet while participating in Ski & Snowboard School. Rental helmets are available at Canyon Mountain Rentals in Canyons Village, and Legacy Rentals in Park City Mountain Village, and our children’s Ski & Snowboard School rental locations.
Lesson Reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours before the scheduled lesson start time or a cancellation fee will be imposed. If you cancel (within the 24 hour period) and we are able to re-book the instructor, a $100 processing fee will be charged. If you cancel and we are unable to re-book the instructor, the full price of the lesson will be charged to your credit card. The cancellation fee may be waived if the lesson is rebooked for an alternate date.