By Yeti \ February 10 2016 \ 0 Comments
Love is in the air! The day to show affection and gratitude to those closest to you is right around the corner: Valentine's Day. The Ski Utah Yeti wants to help spread the love with a list of outings to enjoy with your partners. Single? Not a problem because the Yeti believes that V-Day isn’t just limited to couples. He made sure to include some fun ideas to share with your friends and family.
2) Valentine's Dinner at Snowbasin Resort: This love adventure begins with a cozy gondola ride to Needles Lodge at the top of Snowbasin Resort. Who doesn't like the idea of snuggling next to your boo as you soar through a beautiful mountainous backdrop? There will be an amazing four-course dinner paired with roses and homemade chocolates per couple. Reservations are mandatory, so make sure to reserve a spot for you and your date.
3) Deer Valley Fireside Dining: Enjoy a mouth-watering dinner as if you were dining in the European Alps with a four-course meal made on stone fireplaces at Fireside Dining at Deer Valley Resort. If you’re into cured meats, lamb, fondues and cheeses; this dinner will blow your taste buds out of the water! Add to the experience with a romantic sleigh ride before before you dine. For more details on this scrumptious Valentines meal, click here.
4) The Paint Mixer: Get your wine, paint and groove on at The Paint Mixer, which has a location in Sugarhouse and Park City. With fun tunes and teachers, you’ll get a 2-hour lesson to re-create famous masterpieces from artists like Van Gough and Picasso. Don’t forget: A beer/wine in hand accompanied with laughter while you paint is highly encouraged. Along with hosting a Valentine's day class at both locations with love themed paintings, The Paint Mixer will have a Paint, Wine & Dine Party at the Marriott Park City. For more details and to sign up for a class, click here.
#Repost @shelbiejustice with @repostapp. ・・・ Who knew I was dating Van Gogh? 🎨 Always excited to see our painters discover their artistic sides! Thanks for joining us! #thepaintmixer #parkcity #saltlakecity #utahgram #visitutah #visitsaltlake #paintandsip #wineandpaint #datenight #funwithfriends #drinkcreatively #utahisrad #acrylic #frostythesnowman
A post shared by The Paint Mixer (@the_paintmixer) on
5) Dine at Solitude's Yurt: Yurts are the new hot trend in the mountain world, which means Yurt dates are actually a thing! The Yurt at Solitude is perfect for couples that love a good adventure before devouring a four-course meal. This is your chance to get outside and active before enjoying a quaint mountainside dinner.
6) Get Traditional at Sundance Resort: For couples who are looking to have a classic mountain getaway, snowshoeing up Sundance Resort to scope out one of the most breath-taking views in the state is your best bet. End the day by going to The Owl Bar, which was restored in the 1890’s and built by Robert Redford, for a cocktail and live music by Nate Robinson.
A post shared by Sundance Mountain Resort (@sundanceresort) on
7) Mummies of the World Exhibition: Take the educational route and hit The Leonardo with your date to view a renowned collection of mummies and artifacts gathered across the globe. Mummies may not be the most romantic concept, but if you enjoy history this journey will take you on a ride to experience a variety of lifestyles dating back to 4,500 years ago. To plan your visit, click here.
8) Weekend Getaway to Snowbird: From cozy rooms to a plethora of dining options to a day on the slopes followed by a massage treatment, Snowbird has it all. Take your loved one up Little Cottonwood Canyon to enjoy one of the newly renovated rooms at The Cliff Lodge. Hit the slopes during the day, take a break on top of the world at the Summit Lodge, unwind at the Cliff Spa, and enjoy a cocktail and a tasty dinner at The Aerie.
A post shared by Snowbird (@snowbird) on
Be sure to spread the love and use #SkiUtah when sharing your Valentine's Day photos. We can't wait to see you all celebrate each other.
Leave a comment in the form below. We will moderate your comment shortly.