Easily accessible by all skiers, Alf's Restaurant is the perfect spot for your whole family or group to meet for lunch, located mid-mountain near the Sunnyside, Sugarloaf and Supreme lifts.
Food & beverages include:
- Charbroiled hamburgers & cheeseburgers
- Chicken sandwiches
- Johnsonville bratwursts
- Grilled sandwiches
- Chicken fajitas
- Soup & chili
- The best French fries in Alta
- Selection of baked goods
- Local Uinta micro brews and domestic beer on tap
- Gourmet coffee from The Salt Lake Roasting Company, hot chocolate, chai tea and cider
- Indoor and outdoor seating with beautiful views of Albion Basin and Devil's Castle. Alf's is one of the canyon's most scenic lunch spots and has a great collection of antique skis on display courtesy of the Alf Engen Ski Museum. The Alta History Display has photos from the late 1800's through the present and is worth a visit.
- Easily accessible by all skiers, Alf's Restaurant is the perfect spot for your whole family or group meet for lunch.
Alta Ski Shop and Demo Center
- Visit our Alta Ski Shop & Demo Center to pick up Alta logo merchandise, a new pair of goggles for that snowy day or to get your skis tuned and waxed while you have lunch.