If you're looking for a place with endless powder and limitless activity - head to Powder Mountain! Here are my top 5 places to bust out some moves at this awesome resort!
1. Snowcat Skiing: Taking a short cat ride up to "Lightning Ridge" and down "Big Kash" is one route you can take out of the 700 acres to get a fresh fix. There is another 1,200 acres inbounds skiing from the "Powder Country" shuttle, along with the 2,800 acres of lift served runs. Cat skiing at Powder Mountain allows you to make deep turns so you can leave your beauty marks on the mountain! Lightning Ridge at Powder Mountain rules with fun-filled set boundaries.
2. Pole Riding: Switch it up with an entertaining ride on the Sunrise tow. Saddle up on the pole to rest your legs or stretch out and hold on tight with your arms. Either position is a fun way to get you moving up the mountain gaining access to more pow!
3. Cat Walking: Once you have reached the top of Sunrise tow, let loose and head straight down the cat track. When you lose your speed I suggest getting a little exercise by carrying your skis or board on cat track. It's a beautiful hike along the rope line, which will then allow you to drop in to Cobabe Canyon. Gain some fresh turns by going all the way to Paradise lift - this lift allows you to lap some fun steep slopes and sleigh countless pow stashes.
4. Boarder Cross Bombing: For a special event, line up, pull through the starting line, and bomb down the Boarder Cross track! Lift off over the rollers and cruise around berms for a little friendly competition! Also located near the top of Hidden Lake Lift is the Multi-use trail where you can snowshoe, cross country ski, fat bike, or hike a 6 mile loop!
5. Pitcher Pounding: After you're finished doing hot laps down Powder Keg run, pop in to Powder Keg Bar to celebrate the day by pounding a pitcher with your friends. Stay in the bar if you enjoy music and popular ski videos on a projector screen, or take the party outside for a picnic!
Finding Powder and a giant keg isn't rare at Powder Mountain! Therefore - everyday is a success!
XOXO, Bring on the SNOW!
using your social media account or fill out the form below
(This information will not be shared)