Stop me if you've heard this one before. Just Kidding, you have to hear it again. If you aren't listening to us you're doing it wrong. But we'll keep repeating. This is the weekend to Ski Deer Valley. Here is your schedule.
1. French toast. I recently got to have breakfast at Snow Park and you will never want breakfast anywhere again. Ever. Ok that may be hard to deal with, but... #worthit.
2. The spirit of the World Cup. Aerials Thursday. Moguls Friday. Everyone's FAVORITE event DUAL moguls Saturday. That was missing last year because of the Olympics. And now it's back! Wahoo!!
3. #skithedifference. Deer Valley's commitment to excellence is unsurpassed. Where else can you ski with Heidi Voelker? Brunch at Stein's? There will be fireworks. It's DV perfection, amplified.
4. The demo center. The Rossignol line is killer and you can try it FOR FREE. Come on already. No brainer. Read "Why Demo Skis?"
5. Chris Robinson Brotherhood. Bringing a band to Main Street is a big deal. And Deer Valley finds a way to get great acts in town.
BONUS: Instead of being bummed it's warm - realize that this is PERFECT SPECTATOR WEATHER. I repeat. Perfect. Spectator. Weather. I've never been anything but a frozen whiny chick each year and I've managed to have fun. Get up and get out.
Us talking about the Word Cup:
Let's make 2015 your year.
*Let is snow*
using your social media account or fill out the form below
(This information will not be shared)